Friday, September 17, 2010

«Pacific Meridian»

This week was such a nice week! (Well, may be except for the fact that I got a little bit sick...) But overall it was really fun! The thing is that in our city is held a film festival. «Pacific Meridian». And that's quite an even here! More than 150 films were shown, lots of press-conferences were held (imagine, even with Gerard Depardieu! How cool is that! At least for me :), there was even a soccer match between actors and our local team! Of course, we could not miss all these :)

One of the things me and my frinends really enjoys were evening open-air movies. You get such a special feeling when you sit in a beautiful place washed ny sea waters, with yahts earby and cozy cafes nearby... Oh, I loved that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails