Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award :)

I received a very-very pleasant surprise today!
I was awarded with "The Stylish Blogger Award"! How cool is that? 


I got it from my lovely new follower Brittany from Mountain Creek Soaps Candles & Gifts. Thank you so much!

7 random things about me :)

1. I'm from Russia (in case you didn't know ;)
photo by Dmitriy Kolbin

2. I've been studying English for 11 years already

via Weheartit.com

3. At the age of 15-16 I was a foreign exchange student in the USA and lived the whole year in the host family. Great time!

that's me!

4. My favorite music band is MUSE. Yeap, they are awesome. I know that. :)


5. My family has a tradition of going to the seaside every summer. I love it!


6. I can't sing. Really. Well, at least I think so :) 
But I do sing. Along with my ipod :)


7. I love films by Emir Kusturica. Their energy amazes me.

"Black cat, white cat"
I hope you enjoyed my little story :) And next I have to select 15 other bloggers to award! Exciting as well!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails