Friday, March 25, 2011

Lifeguard training. Day 1

Yes, I'm through the first day of my lifeguard training. I'm a bit worn-out but with a touch of happiness. Actually it was much more interesting than I expected. And the swimming test wasn't that hard - we had to swim across the swimming pool, then reach the bottom of the pool and finally float for one minute not using your hard. Likely I passed everything (as usual I was underestimate my abilities and exaggerating the difficulty of the task). The we were shown several rescuing techniques and then listening to some theoretical material (also with some practice). Now I know what to do if somebody is choking and stuff like that. So actually it is very interesting and useful. Also we have very fun instructors and there are quite funny guys in my lifeguard group. So, I should say that I like it a lot! And I have two more days to go)))

via Weheartit


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first day of life guard training! I love all of the underwater photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yea, the photograph is stunning! I have the underwater case for my camera, so I want to do something like that as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails