Friday, March 18, 2011

Proud to be a donor.

Finally, I was able to make my second blood donation yesterday. I made my first blood donation in June 2010. I've made several attempts after that but unfortunately I got rejections due to the low haemoglobin level in my blood. So I started to get ready for my next donation. I was taking vitamins rich in iron and keeping a diet, which consisted of "red" products. And finally my haemoglobin level was hight enough and I was able to make a donation! I should say that being a donor is one of the most positive experiences in my life. In my childhood I was afraid of injections and syringes but this is a completely different thing. I have such an emotional rise! And the more I hear about the recent events that happen very close to us the more keenly I feel the importance of such things. I feel like it can really make a difference.

image from here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails