Friday, March 11, 2011

Things I (люблю) Thursday

May be I should rename the section? Things I love Friday? =) I keep missing Thursdays because of the rehearsals we have on these days. 
But, anyway, here it is!

via Weheartit

I (люблю) healthy eating!

OK, I decided to make some life-style changes. No more junk food, no more "bites"! I vote for healthy eating! I've been reading Sheena's blog for a while now and when "the big change" posts appeared there and got pretty inspired! I'll start with the little healthy things and I hope I'll be able to keep going :)

via Weheartit

I (люблю) waking up with sunshine!

Yes! Not with the alarm clock, but with sunshine! The sunbeams are "playing" in your eyelashes, you can feel the mere warmth of the morning sun... It feels like it's going to be a good day!

via Weheartit
I (люблю) book weekends!

Because of the holidays we had a veeeery long weekend. Likely, I've spend it quite productive! I was reading - and it was so natural, so nice... I loved it :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails